ISolvis modules are designed to last over 25 years, with a 10 year warranty on manufacturing defects (materials and labor).
The efficiency is also guaranteed to 90% in the first 10 years and 80% up to 25 years.
Solvis modules are encapsulated with the utmost care and are resistant to corrosion caused by rain, water, gas and salt spray. The inherent robustness of construction make them resistant to shocks caused by hail and can work even in adverse weather conditions or subject to sudden temperature changes.
Solvis modules can be installed in different places, such as on the roof of buildings, on photovoltaic power stations and telecommunications. Our modules are exported worldwide enjoying a continuing success.
Solvis modules have passed numerous international quality testing, obtaining certifications as CE / IEC 61215 / IEC 61730 / TUV safety class II and UL. At our manufacturing plants we adhere strictly to the standards ISO 9001-2000, guaranteeing the use of advanced technologies for the production of each of our photovoltaic modules.
Furthermore, the components used are top quality and carefully selected.
The junction box SOLARLOK interconnectivity offers reliable long-life between PV module and inverter.
• The solar connectors “Males and” females “are designed for high voltage and high current capability,
• The watertightness requirements are according to the standard IP 65 and the connectors are of the type “Polarized” contacts with totally wrapped, high level of sucuarezza, life cycles, high and a connection system that is activated and release pressure.
• The housing is polyphenylene oxide, waterproof, UV and ozone,
• The cover is made of polycarbonate impact resistant, the junction box can withstand voltages up to 1000 V DC and at temperatures of over 105 ° C.
All components are approved by TUV and UL.
Solvis modules can be ordered with module “Optimizer current individual and unit shutdown” integrated in the junction box. The output current of each module is maximized individually collecting virtually 100% of the current available from the system. Partial shading passengers for clouds or the effects of inequality modules are greatly reduced.
This technology accelerates the payback of the system, makes it possible to monitor data and simplifies balancing system at the design stage. This technology allows an unprecedented level of security, from the time when each module can be disconnected in a centralized way, without any cable being energized in the plant PV disabled.
Solvis modules can be ordered with aluminum structures “Solrif” with color “Silver” or in any other RAL color. Serve for architectural integration and structural completely replacing the traditional coating of sloping roofs. Is to cover only a part of the roof for the entire roof, the use of the structure Solrif is highly flexible and suitable for use both on new buildings and on renovations.
The system Solrif, in addition to entirely replace the roof tiles, allows the generation of energy through PV-laminates.
Solvis is a registered trademark of Solvis d.o.o. Croatia. Solrif is a registered trademark of Ernst Schweizer AG Switzerland.
On specific request Solvis modules can be equipped with junction box Aluminium.
The junction box aluminum greatly increases the safety, operation and durability of the photovoltaic system:
• This revolutionary aluminum junction box integrates two normal processes between their opposites: heat dissipation and electrical insulation optimal,
• The diodes are placed directly on the junction box in aluminum, in order to dissipate heat, for by means of the aluminum, is directly released into the environment. The electrical insulation is achieved through the tubes of silicone rubber, high thermal conductivity, around the diodes.
• A relief valve pressure compensating allows moisture to exit the junction box, thus avoiding corrosion and maintains an optimum air pressure to the laminate.
• The junction box aluminum greatly reduces the danger of failure of the diodes, helps the cooling of the cells thereby reducing the risk of poor performance of the modules for hot zones and the dangers of fire,
• The resistance of aluminum to environmental agents ensure the efficiency of the junction box in aluminum for the duration of life of the module.